Querida's



A I D A

Welcome
Entries Profile Linkies



Hello guys. Welcome to my blog. I'm Nuraida Amira, the owner of this blog. You're welcome to have a great time here. Oh before you leave, could you please press the button 'follow'? Thanks! Goodbye.

My Tagboard

  • URL blog only
  • Click Go once only
  • Don't ever you want to SPAM


  • Credits!
    Template: Aurasd
    Owner: Nur Aida Amira
    Template: Google

    too hard.
    Monday, 14 July 2014 • Permalink • Add comment {0}


    Since that day,
    Since that month , 
    Since that time . 
    Pretty sure,
    It's just too hard to ignore you , 
    Just to hard to not look at you ,
    youre just too attractive to me, 
    That makes me feel like I do , 
    No matter what my friends say , 
    No matter what my classmate say about you , 
    I cant think of you that way seriously.
    But its hard to say hey in front of you , 
    or just smile and simple wave , 
    I dont know why I feel this way , 
    And when you smiled and laughed everyday,
    Oh how it takes my breath away.

    \\Dear heart, please don't//